TEAM COACHING WORKSHOP
Team or Group Workshop
Customized to your needs, these workshops are interactive and experiential, creating learning environments that enable individuals to open up to new possibilities, take risks, and experiment with change. The focus may be on building trust, improving communication to clear teams’ blockers, cultivating collaboration and partnership culminating in team values and clearer partnership. Workshop options range from 4-hour sessions to 2-day retreats, depending on the topics to be covered and the depth of exploration.
BELOW ARE TWO POSSIBLE EXAMPLES
Taking a Coach Approach –
This is a great way to learn/explain how empowering employees fits into the new digital transformation empowering new cultural values and leadership principles.
- What is coaching?
- How coaching can help you
- When to use a coaching approach
The Story of Us –
- This 1-2 Day Workshop can be tailored to your team needs/requirements
- Includes components from the Individual Basic Program adapted for Teams and Groups
- Includes components focused on building trust, collaboration, and partnership culminating in team values, working together agreements, and team mission.