WOMEN’S WEEKLY GROUP WORKSHOP
Women’s Weekly Online Group Workshop
WEEKLY 1 HR ZOOM CALLS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING THESE 1-Hour ZOOM WORKSHOPS:
Open with a brief introduction and update on how you’re doing.
Short collective breathing or mindfulness technique.
Split into breakout rooms to connect, discuss, and brainstorm goals and priorities for whatever is most important in your life right now. .
- Send you off with positive energy and emotional support.
Possible discussion topics:
- WFH Parent Sanity Zone – Balancing being a successful working mom during the current pandemic situation
- Work From Home (WFH) Routines – Tips & Tricks
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety –Bring calm and focus
- Staying Connected with Family and Friends – Communicate gracefully, especially with those living far away
- Fear and Anxiety – Shift this into a catalyzing, positive energy for forward movement
- Remaining your authentic self – Investing in yourself is critical, and what that means for you NOW
- Control – Focus on the things I can control and ‘let go’ of the things outside of my control
- Positive Impact – Where, and how, I can lead with this
- Helping Others & Giving Back – Viable options; where do I choose to make impact?
- Avoiding the advice trap – How being open and curious vs telling and directing allows you to demonstrate empowering leadership
- Self-Care – How to put on your own oxygen mask first without feeling selfish!
- Building Trust in a Virtual Environment – Select, communicate, and proactively initiate the means to ensure swift trust flourishes in the new virtual work environment
Workshop limited to 12 participants. In order to allow full participation during this challenging time, the workshop cost is only $39 per month. No per session fee – come and go and you need to.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Send email to email@example.com with subject “Women’s Workshop”
Fall Workshop Dates & Times